Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back on the Wagon

The "Healthy Lifestyle" wagon that is! Seriously though, if I really was walking next to a wagon like the pioneers did I wouldn't be in this predicament that I am.  Is it a predicament, a situation, a circumstance, or just what life has given me and I choose to make what I want out of it....or all of the above?  ANYWAYS, there is point to all this rambling....I have been slacking on posting my weight and measurements lately and thought, "hey girl, who said there is a rule to which day you do it?" and then my other self said, "hey, we like this girl that doesn't go by the rules!".

(By the way, I have been up since 4:30 am, was at work at 6:30 am and got home at 5 pm, so if this doesn't make sense, just keep that in mind)

Here we go my dear friendly friends, as of January 13, 2010:

-19 pounds
-2 inches of the bustal area
-3 inches of the ribcage area
-3 inches of the abdomen/tire/doughnut area


8 comments:

Aimee said...

Hooray for You! Keep pushin' that wagon!

Amanda J said...

You are doing awesome!!

Becky said...

Woo hoo!! Love having that middle part go away, it rocks!! Good job!

melissa said...

AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!!!! keep it up dani, we are all rootin for ya!!

Andrea said...

That's amazing! You are motivating me even more to want to lose my post pregnancy weight! You are doing awesome!

chelsey said...

GOOOO Dani!!!!! What an accomplishment! Look at what a motivation you are to so many people:) I would send you a baby bump pic....but it really isn't noticeable yet:) I just look chubby:) I will post one once I POP though! Glad to see your doing good!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Way to go Danielle! That's so awesome!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YAY!!! That is awesome Danielle. I started changing my lifestyle last Wednesday and am down 4 pounds today, should have done inches too, but oh well. I am so happy for you and we can help eachother:)