Sunday, January 24, 2010

Air Supply Concert


Friday night I went to the Air Supply concert in Wendover and it was A-MAZING!  Man can these guys rock, even after 35 years of them being together they can still put on a show! (They may have pulled a groin while hitting the high notes though!)

I went on a date with Jared, we have gone on a couple of dates...yes, this is the first time I am introducing a guy on my blog, and two other couples that he is friends with.  Jared rented a car that would seat all six of us and we left Friday afternoon and drove out to Wendover to the Peppermill Concert Hall.  The Concert Hall was not what I expected, it was so much nicer than I thought it would be.  It is small enough that there is no such thing as a bad seat!

(Disclaimer: Jared has Bell's Palsy right now, temporary paralysis of the right side of his face so he is even cuter;)

Towards the end of the concert, the two lead band members came out into the crowds while they were singing and one of Jared's friends bet me I couldn't get close to the lead singer.  So as he came up to where we were sitting, I ran up to him and put my arm around him while Jared was trying to grab a pic but as my ghetto camera finally took the picture he was walking away so it looks like he was pushing me away lol. 



I had such a fun night! Thanks Jared!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love how outgoing you are. That's awesome you put your arm around the lead singer!