Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching Up

I feel like I am a bit behind on my blog because of how busy it has been at work and with moving as well.  I was so busy I even let the roots of my hair grow out!!  Don't worry, that was the first thing I did!  I thought I would start off with last month and work my to recent.  Sorry about all the pics but I need to get them on here and better sooner than later since I am already in the "later" category:)


Delila crawled through the sleve of a sweater (think of the cat on Cinderlla climbing through the nightgown)


Dad on the Harley Roadster wearing....chaps!

This is my new office at Weber!



Addie and I drew and carved pumpkins for FHE one night.



We went 4 wheeling last week and found some snow and mud to get stuck in:)

How you doin?


Sydney, myself, and Alex after 4 wheeling.  When you have to take a picture because of how ridiculous you look!










It has taken me 3.5 weeks to finally start on the project of organizing and cleaning my closet...did I do it?!

Oh man I forgot about all my shoes!



THAT IS RIGHT!  I did it!  Mom and Dad, you guys should be so proud of me!

Look I even organized:)

In the next couple of days I will post pictures of my new, very short hair!

3 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

Wow- your closet is fantastically large! ...and sweet office!

Andrea said...

Looks like you've got yourself a nice place and a great office! Hope your enjoying your job and everything else in life! I miss seeing you at UVSC, but I guess it's been a while since I've been there!

Brady & Ashley said...

Ha ha! I LOVE Delilah! She has always been so funny! She's a woman after my own heart...always trying to cuddle up and get warm. I'll have to try a sweater sleeve next time!