Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Interview...Interview...Interview

As I have now graduated with a degree I have been sending out my resume to several companies. I have worked really hard for the past 5 years, going to school full time consecutively and even at times working more than one job. So I have had a couple interviews so far but not much has been coming my way.

Yesterday I had an interview with a company based out of California that is the leading health group that treats youth with behavioral problems, weight, or addiction. It was a phone interview for a counselor which would be amazing if I were able to work for the company! It would allow me to use my degree but also use the skills that I have gained working for Utah Valley University for the past couple of years. The company gives their employees room to grow and especially for those that are gaining more education (I am going to start my Master's degree this next year!). So it is basically a waiting game til Friday when I find out if I made the top three applicants and if so then I interview with the VP of HR in California!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

Good luck!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That is awesome Danielle!!!! that would be SO great, so keep me posted:)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Good luck!!!