Friday, May 22, 2009

Cards, Cards, and more Cards

Card and envelope by Breedeen Nulty using Teal Me Again Collection Biggie.


I started a hobby this past year of making homemade cards for events. I'm sure its all the craze but I love to be able to scrapbook but on a smaller level. So I buy and collect tons of scrapbook supplies and make cards that I can use throughout the year. But I have only been doing it to the point that I make them when I need them.

This weekend I thought it would be fun to scrapbook cards to the point that I have enough on stock that when I need one I can just go grab it. But I need ideas for layouts! So I am making these types of cards:

  • Wedding

  • Birthday

  • Baby Boy

  • Baby Girl

  • Get Well

  • and Thank You

Does anyone know of any websites that I can go to, to get ideas for layouts for these? Or have you made any that you really loved and would be willing to share?

3 comments:

chelsey said...

I know Close To My Heart and Stampin Up both have catalogs online you can look at! It will definitely help get the creative juices flowin! Post what you make! :)

Amanda J said...

If you buy stamp sets you can google the set name and you can find cards people have made with that particular set. That's what I used to do. Have fun!

Aimee said...

I get online and look through the Stampin Up catalog. I'll find a layout of one card and see what stamps I have or want to use that are about the same size for the layout, then I may find a color scheme from a different page and combine them. Have fun!