Friday, April 11, 2008

UpdAteS


So much has happened in the past week! Major changes have been going on and I am so excited!

1. I finished a research proposal for my last research class for graduation!
2. I ended my lease and found a new place to live with an awesome roommate!
3. I booked a car in Florence, Italy to drive to my relatives vineyard in Piedmont on May 20th!
4. I have been losing weight and hopefully (if I don't eat too much gelato) can walk off a lot more in Italy.
5. I leave for Italy in 29 days!

2 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YEAH Danielle! I am so happy for you:) Seriously. You are doing great things, and Italy will be a blast. And maybe you will find a cute Italian man:)

chelsey said...

Yeah for being done with crappy papers!!! I cant believe your going to Italy in less than a month! I'm so jealous! Look forward to seein you on Saturday!!!