Friday, April 25, 2008

Fat Picture

On Saturday a couple of us girls from the early days of college got together and had lunch. I knew I was going to be packing later on in the day so I didn't take much time getting ready by picking out a cute outfit or by doing my hair. And it bit me in the butt! We all know what a fat picture is and my current one is pretty bad because it is posted on a blog for all to see! Yes I have gained weight, yes I have 3 chins, yes I know my shirt is a little tight, but I have a great chest with extra weight ;) So all I have to say is PRAISE BE TO FAT PICTURES AND ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ONE!

Now to all those that read this post and feel like I am self deprieciating, let me do it! No pity comments about how I don't look fat, it's ok I swear...I'm working on it! I even have a gym pass and a pair of Nike's, they just usually coincide with chocolate chip cookies and a diet coke :)




3 comments:

Teandra said...

Oh. I miss you and Laura!

Brady & Ashley said...

That is the funniest post I've ever read! Me & My mom were dying! It's not true...but extremely funny! I can't believe you leave in 11 days! Can I hide in your suitcase?

Laura J. Ward said...

Dani..I friggin LOVE you. Please come back safely. I'm excited to play this summer!! :)