Thursday, April 1, 2010

I was asked by the Dean of my College that I advise for, to participate in the Convocation.  Convocation is only for the college you graduated from and this is where you are able to have your nam announced and you are able to walk across the stage and shake your professors hand and the Deans as well.                                
He asked me to announce my students names as they came up to the stage! Our speaker for our college this year is the Lt. Governor for the State of Utah too.  So I will be able to meet the Lt. Governor and see many of the students I have personally worked with, graduate!  It is such an honor that the College has asked me to be a part of this great celebration.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Dani, that's so awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how it goes.