Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Top 10 Fashion Mistakes Women Make and Simple Changes To Fix Them

I read this article on MSN this morning and thought it was so classic with some great humor in it too.  I think we all make some mistakes and who doesn't prefer comfort over something stuffy?!
Here is the full article:  10 Fashion Mistakes

Shopping in Juniors


If you’ve successfully completed puberty, it’s time to stop shopping in the department meant for teens and pre-teens. You can listen to Greenday, the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus on your iPod. You can even watch re-runs of American Pie. But when you put on a skirt with an odd number for a size it will never ever fit you and you will look older than you really are. Move over to the missy department for better fit and quality-made clothing.
Who is the mother and who is the daughter?
(rhetorically speaking)

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

haha i went through all 10 and laughed a bit on the sweatshirt tip...No Kidding, I honestly had a sweatshirt on this morning and switched it as I was walking out the door :)And just because I'm not wearing it now doesn't mean I don't do it sometimes. Oh good times!