Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weird Dreams

I have been having the oddest dreams lately.  They don't make any sense when I wake up and I just shake my head thinking, where the poop did that come from?!

My most recent dream was that my brother Steven (Elder Marble right now) came home from his mission.  Me, being the responsible sister that I am, took him to a tattoo parlor and made him watch me get a tattoo of this across my entire back:
But I thought I should make it look pretty so why not add a little bird sitting on a cherry blossom, smack dab in the middle of the great ole United States!

This was my very "classy" tattoo that I made my return missioinary brother watch me get in my dream!!
CRAZY!

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Weird Dreams are the best! I love the little humor they provide first thing in the morning when you think, "What in the WORLD was that??!" haha but that was a pretty crazy one! Maybe there's some hidden meaning... You might want to google that one!

مشروع جديد ناجح said...

nice&good

The Merrills said...

Haha!! So funny. I always felt like I had weird dreams but I swear they have just gotten more weird since I've been married!