Friday, May 2, 2008

Its Coming...I'm So Excited...It's Almost There

Aaagh! I am so excited that I am leaving in 8 DAYS for ITALY! It has come so fast! I'm moving this weekend and then all that is left is a literal countdown to the days, hours, minutes, and seconds left! I have such an immense feeling of giddiness...the only way I can explain it is having butterflies in your stomach, needing to go to the bathroom really bad, the feeling of going over a bump and your stomach flops, and having your first kiss but ALL AT THE SAME TIME! It makes me giggle!

2 comments:

Teandra said...

You are so funny. Have fun!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

hahahaahaha that HAS to be a great feeling:) I am SO happy for you, you TOTALLY deserve to do something crazy fun. I hope you have a blast and I hope you find some REALLY sexy italian men. heehee