Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am Officially Back!

Hallelujah! It has been an adventure to get back to Utah, let alone the U.S. But as of today, I am back and settled in Orem in my new apartment. It was quite a frustrating trip back home and I am so grateful to be here and to be in America.
1. Delta lost our tickets from Florence to Rome so we had to pay for them again, they are reimbursing us once the finally admitted it was their fault.
2. It took 2 hours for our luggage to be loaded in Rome so it was then delayed 2 hours.
3. Because of the delay in Rome we missed our flight back to Utah.
4. We had to stay the night in New Jersey...in a hotel, but we are Italy time so no sleep.
5. We woke up and it was pouring rain and our flight back home was almost canceled.
6. I am now home and super jet lagged!!

But after all of that, I am happy to be home and back to life! It was great being on vacation for nearly 3 weeks and especially to where my family originated from. Now I will start adding some pictures!

4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YEAH!!!! I am SO glad you are back, I missed you like crazy. You will have to show me pics and tell me all about it. Did you find any hotties?!?!!?!?

Ruthanne said...

Wow hopefully you get your money back from Delta! Can't wait to see the pictures

chelsey said...

ok, I see its been 23 days since Italy and I still haven't seen ONE picture! PLEASE POST!

SaRah G. said...

HOLY COW!!! what an ordeal!!! Are you glad you went? I LOVE Italy! i'm obesessed! it is amazing!!! not to mention the gelato!! =) I'm glad you made it back safe!!! where's the pictures?!?!