Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Here

Buon giorno, spero che tutto sia bene. We made it to Rome a couple days ago and have been hitting up all the big tourist spots. Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon the first day. The second day it rained so we walked around our apartment and went to the Rome National Museum and then at night we went back to the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona for dinner. Wednesday, we went to Ancient Rome and visited the Coloseum, Palatine Hill, Capitol Hill, and St Peter's Church where the chains that bound Peter when he was being martyred hung. And finally, today we went to Vatican City where we went to St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museum, and the Sistine Chapel. It all has been a lot of fun! I miss everyone too and cant wait to see everyone when I get back, 10 more days. I will post some photos when I have my cord with me. Arrivederrci!

4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

oh girl! i bet you are having a BLAST:) I can't wait to see you and hear all about it.

Teandra said...

I love that you're blogging. I'm very jealous right now.

LuAnn said...

Sounds like you are having a great time...keep it up! Can't wait to see your pictures. Be safe!

SaRah G. said...

I am sooo jealous!!! i LOVE italy!!! I hope you are having fun!!!