Saturday, March 1, 2008

Procrastination!

What would you do if you had a test in Research Methods and a research paper both due on Tuesday? You would probably just get the homework done....me on the otherhand, I play Tetris. I keep telling myself, the paper is only 700 words, but still I turn to "The Tetris". Then I tell myself all I have to do is write some notes down and then read them as "a break" from Tetris. But do I? No! Instead, I have the good intention to start writing the paper but download music, then I play with Delila as she brings all her toys on my bed, and finally I take a shower so there isn't anything else I can do to procrastinate my very important homework. So you'll have to ask me what ended up ACTUALLY happening!

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Yikes! What happened?

Sara Stevenson said...

Gosh that seems all so familiar:) And I wondered why I didn't get good grades in college...

Dani said...

Lol, no kidding! I actually finished it Monday and it took FOREVER! But I got it done a little early so I was happy.