Thursday, August 28, 2008

No More Drama!

So I have been having roommate problems as of lately and it has been very stressful. I think I am done with the whole roommate thing! So I talked to my parents and got their opinion and started looking around at other options. I talked to my aparment manager and was able to find someone to buy out my part of the lease. As I was venting to my girlfriends they were saying how their contract was up at their apartment and that we should all go in on a place together.

So........here is our new townhome!


It is located in Lehi by Thanksgiving Point. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a theater room, and a nice little backyard. It is perfect because we can have an office, especially for me, and actually entertain friends and family. The two dogs, Delila and Lola, can run around in the backyard and we don't have to worry about them! I am really excited and as they finish cleaning it I will take some more pictures of it.

4 comments:

Teandra said...

So where are you going to grad school? I hated roommates. I only had one my first year and that only lasted one semester. Your new place looks so nice! Who are you living with now?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HOLY MOLY!!! Did you guys BUY the town home? That is so good that you got out of that lease, that girl was a beast. I am so glad you got out and your place looks beautiful. Take pics once you get moved in!!!

Laura J. Ward said...

Danielle your new place looks awesome! I wanna come see it! Hope schools going good.. LOVE ya!

The Godfreys said...

Hi Danielle! Cute town home! you are so lucky, do you own it?