Monday, August 18, 2008

C R A Z Y

The first day of school hasn't even started and I am going crazy! I work for the school and students are starting to come in to get everything in order. But the thing is....we're in college, not kindergarten! I'm sorry but after dealing with so much, I have to let it out! Here is my list of STUPID THINGS I DEAL WITH:

1. Once again, we are in college which means we are ADULTS. So please do NOT bring your
mother to school with you and act like you never learned how to speak!
2. I am sorry that you didn't realize that school costs money and that if you don't pay, then you
don't take classes.
3. See that pen in my hand, I'm not just holding it for fun, I use it to write with! So PLEASE do
not grab it out of MY HAND!
4. The bookstore is not a library, those books cost money, lots of money!
5. If my desk says BUSY, that means I am BUSY. I'm not pretending to do something just so
that I can find enjoyment in telling you that even though you are in college, you are expected
to read and what my sign says is true!
6. The more upset and agitated you get the more I don't want to help you. So when you tell me
that I am stupid because the State Legislature passed a law that requires you to live in Utah
for a year, than yes you are right...I AM A STUPID POO POO FACE!
7. I am not a magic genie in a bottle, staring at me for 2 straight minutes, thinking I will change
my mind and all the sudden your tuition is cheaper, DOES NOT WORK!

Ok, I actually do feel a little better after that. So each day I will post my new adventures with COLLEGE STUDENTS!

5 comments:

RIndi said...

Some people seriously are so stupid! And what a crazy time to be working! I'm sorry!

Teandra said...

Tough job! You're a trooper.

Kristin Morris said...

I just got this funny picture in my head of someone grabbing the pen and out of your hand and you just staring at them like what the crap?...ha ha.

Samantha said...

Sounds like a crap job. It's hard to live with your pet peeves everyday. I experience that living in a house with 6 other people and cleaning up after them. Sometimes you just get so angry you want to scream! I feel your pain. haha. Writing it down does make you feel better. I did that just the other day.
BTW You need to post a picture of your puppy in the side bar. I love chiweenies, they are the cutest mix ever!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

hi danielle. I hope you are survivin' this week.