Sunday, July 27, 2008

It Was Stupid

What is the best way to get a girl to not wear her heels?

Break her foot/ankle! Yep, that's what happened to this girl...she fractured her foot! How you ask? Don't worry, it wasn't riding my four wheeler, boating, or even wearing my heels and somehow falling. Friday night I was running to get to my car when I stepped off the curb in my apartment's parking lot and stepped on an uneven part of the ground and rolled my ankle. 3 hours later, I find out in the ER that I have fractured the 4th metatarsal in my right foot and have road rash on my left knee.




4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HOLY CRAP! I can't believe how swollen your foot is!!!! Are you feeling better? I bet that hurts like heck. Are you at work today? I always thought it would be the heels that would take ya down, girl.

Brady & Ashley said...

Yikes!!! When are you ever going to stop falling apart?! You make me fear for your life every day!

Kristin Morris said...

Oh man that sucks! I'm sorry. My brother just broke his ankle a couple days ago...fourwheeling though. He has to have surgery next week.

Amanda J said...

Ouch! I hope it heals fast!