Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grad School?!?



So here I am completing my Senior year of college and I am thinking to myself, "what next?". I thought that by this time in my life I would be married but alas I am not. So why not just continue going to school, who knows...by the time I get married I could have 2 Doctorate degrees!! ha ha! So I have been looking into grad school and my program is Marriage and Family Therapy. Now its just a matter of where, when, and how! There is a new University in Draper that works with graduate students that are working at the same time and I am really interested. I have a tour scheduled and a meeting with an advisor. So, now that I have come to terms that I may have a couple more years left of school, I definitely think it will be worth it! You can just call me Dr. Dani ;)


4 comments:

Teandra said...

That is awesome! I say go for it! I wish I had that motivation..

chelsey said...

go dani. go dani. go dani. I think that's a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Your going to be such a good therapist! You've always been so good at listening and helping people with their problems. I'm really excited for you! And Congrats on almost being done with the first half! Can't wait to call you Dr. Dani....I think I'll just start now:)

chelsey said...

ps How is your summer going? What have you been up to? I hope your having tons of fun!

Original Kos said...

School is hell...but us masochists need to stick together, right Dani?

Just found your blog!