Thursday, February 21, 2008

Monster Truck Rally



Who knew that Monster Truck Rally could be so much fun?!? It really is incredible to watch these huge trucks fly over cars, pop wheelies, and spin doughnuts! I have to say that its a bit of a turn on to watch these huge cars rev their engines, who cares if you can't see the guys driving them. For all I know they have sexy, stringy mullets that are covered with bright orange trucker hats and fabulously tight jeans!

I was able to get some video of one of the trucks going straight up in the air, coolest thing ever!

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Wow Danielle. I can really picture you saying "sexy, stringy mullets" you make me laugh!

Ruthanne said...

Hey Danielle! Ha ha thats quite the mullet

melissa said...

HEY HEY!!!! wooohoooo, I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! And i for sure loved the Monster Truck Ralley-sweet!! I'm excited to see more posts!!!!