Saturday, August 21, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Now that my summer is officially coming to an end, here are some photos from what I have been up to. WARNING: There are a lot of pictures!
Freshman Orientations, 9 total this Summer


360 Students, 9 Orientations, 1 sigh of relief

 I was able to catch up with this fine lady, Laura.
We thought this was funny! But we're a bit weird and proud of it.


The gardens at the temple were amazing and in full bloom!

Delila likes to bury herself when she sleeps and she sometimes looks like a little old beggar lady.

She likes to pull all of her toys out of her carrying bag and then play with only one of them!
My parents like to pretend she is their grandchild, until an actual grandchild comes. She loves to cuddle up and take naps with people.

Island Park, Idaho/Wyoming

This is only 1/4 away from my Uncle and Aunt's cabin.

9,000 ft overlooking West Yellowstone
My Uncle Brian and I found a geocache!
My dad and cousin Jake "checking" on his plane and helicopter that he is developing with a company in China and with the Army.


As a family we like to shoot at each other and see who survives, its a great bonding moment...paintballing!

Brady was in charge of catching the airplane or helicopter but they kept faking him out.

Jackie hunting down a target.

My dirty mug!

August 23rd Fall semester begins at Weber State, August 24th I start my first Master's degree course and will turn in my application for acceptance to the Masters of Education on October 1st, wish me good luck!

4 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

good luck, good luck, good luck! I love that picture of your dirty face- it looks like you have a beard :)

The Merrills said...

Dani!! haha I love our pics. That was such a fun day. Let's please do it again soon. What an awesome summer!! I love you!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a fun summer!! Gosh, those freshman orientations must've been LOTS of work! 9?!! Way to go workin' girl! I bet it was so helpful to them, though. You're so good at that sort of stuff! Good luck with school!

sarjuh said...

fun! I love island park! good luck with the masters!! Yip yippee