Saturday, August 1, 2009

Prayers

Much has happened within the past 24 hours...I am moved in to my parents house in South Jordan and it has ended up being a blessing in disguise.

Yesterday, my mom was in a car accident on her way home from helping me pack. She luckily doesn't have any major injuries but her car is pretty damaged. A few hours previous to the accident my dad was suprisingly laid off from the company he has helped run for the past 4 years.

I know much is going on with a lot of people right now and many prayers are already being said but if one could be said for my parents it would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Britny Hill said...

I am so sorry! But I'm glad you will be able to be there with your parents as they need you! We'll keep you and your family in our prayers!