Saturday, September 20, 2008

Painting


This weekend will be the official weekend of move in! The townhouse is now officially ready for everyone and everything else to be moved in. Bethany and I stayed up til 1 am Thursday night painting her bedroom from and ugly robin egg's blue to an awesome green. Now we can move in all the big furniture and start setting up the rooms. I have been living in the townhouse by myself for the past week and a half and am definitely ready to have my friends back!



5 comments:

RIndi said...

Oh man I hate painting! But it's worth it in the end (sometimes!). Congrats though. It's really fun to have a place of your own and to personalize it.

Teandra said...

That looks like the green in our bathroom. Is it called Asparagus by chance?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That is SUCH a cute color:) How fun. POST PICS OF THE WHOLE HOUSE:) What color is your room?

chelsey said...

look at how stinkin cute your place is?! who are you living with these days? we need to get together and catch up! i made my header on illustrator...it's a design program! if you want some help let me know!

Ashley said...

Cute paint color! That's awesome you bought a townhouse! Let the wild parties begin!